- 3. This country has the largest organic agricultural area in the world.
- 5. What is the rearing of aquatic animals or the cultivation of aquatic plants for food called?
- 6. What is a professional in the science, practice, and management of agriculture and agribusiness called?
- 1. This European country is surprisingly world’s second largest exporter of agricultural products.
- 2. The supply of water to land or crops by artificial means in order to facilitate their growth.
- 4. These flying insects are responsible for pollinating almost 80% of the world’s plants.