SPIDERMAN COMPREHENSION CROSSWORD
- 7. How was Peter feeling when he walked away after the man didn't give his the money?
- 8. What did Aunt May and Uncle Ben give Peter after his mother and father die?
- 10. There are fifteen of these and they are special.
- 11. Something that you read to find out facts about people, places and things.
- 13. To complete something from beginning to end.
- 14. A place where lots of people live, work and play. There are many buildings, houses, businesses and cars.
- 15. What city of America is the story of Spiderman set? (2)
- 18. He doesn't care about the people of the city. (2)
- 19. Peter Parker wears these to help him see clearly.
- 20. To not get along, to hurt someone with words or physically.
- 1. What is the name of the character with the white hair at the end of chapter 3? (2)
- 2. To not be breathing anymore.
- 3. How many thousands of dollars were offered for a fight for three minutes?
- 4. The brother of your mother or father.
- 5. How did Uncle Ben die?
- 6. You get this when you mix blue with red.
- 9. To not be the same.
- 12. To capture what happened in an image, but not a drawing.
- 16. Created to move around and to trap food to eat.
- 17. Who is Harry's best friend?