SPM Review: Simple Tense (Past, Present, Future)
- 3. refers to a time that action is happening now
- 4. present tense, past tense, and future tense means _______
- 6. tense that shows action for current events
- 9. A _________ can be drawn to illustrate all three tenses.
- 10. past tense verbs that do not end with -ed.
- 12. past tense verbs that end with -ed
- 14. tense that shows action for yesterday
- 1. verbs that follow 'will' are in the ___________ tense
- 2. will or _____ used with base verb to make it future tense
- 4. tells when the action takes place
- 5. refers to a time that action has already happened
- 7. refers to a time that action will happen
- 8. The bear will walks to the honey tree. (right or wrong)
- 11. It rained for three days.(right or wrong)
- 13. The present tense is the ________ form of the verb.