Spokes 2022 Day 9 Crossword
- 4. Their backpack feels like there is a couple bricks in it. But they're probably pineapples.
- 5. Most people don't like it when situations go this way. But we really enjoy going this way.
- 7. It's a sine that you need suncreen cos you've been in the sun for too long?
- 9. This is an adjective and name to describe a lot of our biking gear. I'm thinking of a very specific brand.
- 11. Finishes all the leftovers.
- 12. The first question this person asks our hosts is "Do you have a piano?"
- 14. ____ is for lovers!
- 15. A cooking spray and also a great host
- 16. Warning we often yell out loud while biking on a road shared with other vehicles.
- 1. The biggest fan of electrolytes.
- 2. An inferior version of a date. We have too many of these that no one wants to eat.
- 3. Has the most controversal food combinations.
- 6. They host us remotely and tell you all of our stories
- 8. This place in Kentucky is dangerous, but we will be heading there for a learning festival soon!
- 9. Our group's friendly neighborhood extrovert. Also loves plants!
- 10. We go through a bag of these everyday.
- 13. A route that is orthogonal to the AT (and abbreviated as the TA).