- 3. A bulbous plant of the lily family.
- 6. The most important and oldest festival of the christen church
- 7. The tailed aquatic larva of an amphibian.
- 10. A structure or place made or chosen by a bird for laying eggs and sheltering it's young.
- 11. Another word for tadpole.
- 12. A large new world thrush that typically has a reddish breast.
- 13. A flower or a mass of flowers on a tree or bush.
- 15. A widely distributed weed of the daisy family.
- 1. Water drops that fall from the sky.
- 2. A burrowing invertebrate animal with long , slender, soft bodies and no limbs.
- 4. A larva of a butterfly or moth.
- 5. An arch of colours in the sky.
- 8. An outing or occasion that involves taking a packed meal to be eaten outdoors.
- 9. A waterproof overshoe.
- 14. a game played on a large open air course.