- 2. marked by a relatively high level of water vapor in the atmosphere
- 4. grow or develop well or vigorously
- 7. a gentle wind
- 8. a feeling of restlessness and excitement felt at the beginning of spring.
- 10. full of energy and enthusiasm
- 12. a week's vacation for students in the spring
- 14. a thorough cleaning of a house or room, typically undertaken in spring.
- 15. free from disturbance; tranquil
- 1. coming into existence or awareness
- 3. dull, bleak, and lifeless; depressing
- 5. make (someone or something) look or feel younger, fresher, or more lively
- 6. a brief and usually light fall of rain
- 9. made warm or brown by the sun
- 11. an attractively arranged bunch of flowers, especially one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- 13. an arch of colors formed in the sky in certain circumstances, caused by the refraction and dispersion of the sun's light by rain or other water droplets in the atmosphere