- 1. Sounds birds make.
- 6. Many people suffer from this during spring.
- 7. Another word for precipitation.
- 8. A Christian fest celebrated in Spring.
- 12. A day for pranks.
- 13. Spring starts in the third month of the year.
- 14. Sow these in the ground in spring to get a harvest in autumn.
- 15. The season before spring.
- 16. A spring month.
- 2. A small pond.
- 3. This turns into a butterfly.
- 4. A bird's home.
- 5. Baby rabbits hopping around.
- 9. A red berry.
- 10. Dutch spring flowers.
- 11. Break out of an egg.
- 15. Kites fly best on a _____ day.