St. Martin Incredible Insects Crossword!
- 1. It’s named after a fire-breathing beast, but lives near ponds, streams and puddles.
- 5. This busy insect collects nectar from flowers.
- 7. What comes between the egg and the butterfly?
- 9. What’s like a butterfly, but flies at night?
- 10. This colorful insect has beautiful wings!
- 2. This insect makes a beautiful light at night!
- 3. This flying insect can use its sting to hunt–or defend its nest.
- 4. It lives in a colony and can carry many times its own body weight!
- 6. This super-jumper makes a buzzing sound by rubbing its legs or wings together.
- 8. This one can give you a really itchy bite!