St. Martin Proverbs Crossword #2!
- 3. Still one keeps wise head.
- 7. Today for me, this for you.
- 8. I can’t wrangle; you have the handle, I have this.
- 9. Small boat carries a big one of these.
- 10. You will never miss the water till this runs dry.
- 12. The gale does not stop here!
- 14. Old one sweeps cleaner than new one.
- 15. Who don’t hear does this.
- 16. Give this to Jack.
- 19. If you care, you will do this.
- 1. Mouth open, these fly out.
- 2. Your own is your own, even if you have it in this.
- 4. Never hang yours higher than you can reach.
- 5. When you can tell Back wait, you can’t tell this wait.
- 6. You vex, put on your specs and go up his steps.
- 11. The old ones burn quick.
- 13. When this in, wits out.
- 14. While your brother’s is burning, soak yours!
- 17. I just come for a stick of this.
- 18. Don’t get fried in your own.