- 3. What is the nickname of the island of Ireland?
- 6. people traditionally wear what on St Patrick's Day to avoid bad luck?
- 9. In Irish mythology, which warrior accidentally gained all the knowledge in the world by eating a magical salmon from the River Boyne?
- 11. What is the longest river in Ireland?
- 12. Which castle, near Cork, would you find the Stone of Eloquence?
- 13. Which plant is the symbol of Ireland?
- 1. Which American city's river is famously dyed green in a St. Patrick's Day tradition?
- 2. What is the name of the 40,000 interlocking basalt columns on the north coast of Northern Ireland?
- 4. What is the capital of the Republic of Ireland?
- 5. What is the capital of Northern Ireland?
- 7. what nationality was St Patrick?
- 8. What is the Irish name for Ireland?
- 10. In legend, what attacked Saint Patrick during a 40-day fast he was undertaking on top of a hill?