- 2. Mardi Gras originated in this state, not Louisiana
- 5. This state has the largest stockpile of gold.
- 7. If this state were a country, it would have the eighth largest economy.
- 8. The only active diamond mine is in this state. So are the doctors.
- 10. This state has more glaciers than the other 47 contiguous states combined.
- 12. The only state that is one syllable.
- 14. The first U.S. State to be settled by the English.
- 15. The first U.S. State.
- 1. The only royal palace in the U.S. is in this state.
- 3. The first atomic bomb test occured in this state.
- 4. A city in this state was the first to be lit by electricity.
- 6. The smallest state in terms of population, and it only has two escalators.
- 9. This state has the most lakes.
- 11. Home to the Cola-Cola Museum.
- 13. This is the flattest state.