- 2. This heavy cruiser is named for a member of the genus Digitalis.
- 4. This system near Cardassian space is home to Starbase 72
- 8. This light cruiser is named for the former capital of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 10. The Deputy Commander of Task Force 72
- 11. This Federation ambassador to the Klingon Empire is the namesake of Task Force 72's flagship
- 12. The commanding officer of Starbase 72 is this species
- 14. This surveyor shares its name with the project responsible for restoring communications with Voyager
- 16. This light cruiser is named after a famed kinslayer who completed thirteen labors in penance for killing his wife and children.
- 17. The Commander of Task Force 72
- 1. This light explorer is named after a mythological ficture whose name means 'All-Giving'.
- 3. This surveyor is named for the inventor of the lightbulb.
- 5. This light cruiser is named after a musician who was dedicated to his beloved, but terrible at following directions.
- 6. The class leader of a group of light cruisers, this ship is named for any of the sailors who sailed with Jason from Iolcus to Colchis
- 7. The rank of Starbase 72's commanding officer
- 9. This organization is a threat to the former Demilitarized Zone
- 13. The largest ship in Task Force 72 is named for a red giant also called α Boötis.
- 15. This heavy cruiser is named after one of the most famous battlecruisers of the Royal Navy.