5. - facts provided or learned about something or someone
6. The motherboard is the backbone that ties the computer's components together at one spot and allows them to talk to each other.
9. Drive- A hard disk drive, hard disk, hard drive, or fixed disk is an electro-mechanical data storage device that stores and retrieves digital data.
10. screen sensor- A touchscreen or touch screen is the assembly of both an input and output device.
12. - Data are units of information, often numeric, that are collected through observation.
14. A computer keyboard is an input device that allows a person to enter letters, numbers, and other symbols (together, these are called characters) into a computer.
17. A solid-state drive is a solid-state storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies to store data persistently.
18. A gyroscope is a device used for measuring or maintaining orientation and angular velocity.
1. - A drive is a computer component used to store data. It may be a static storage device or may use removable media.
3. light sensor- An ambient light sensor is a component in smartphones, notebooks, other mobile devices, automotive displays and LCD TVs.
4. - Sensors are input devices that record data about the physical environment around it.
7. is the collection of physical elements that make up a computer system
8. A computer mouse (plural mice, rarely mouses) is a hand-held pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to a surface.
9. A hard disk drive, hard disk, hard drive, or fixed disk is an electro-mechanical data storage device that stores and retrieves digital data.
11. Compass functionality in phones and tablets is enabled by something a bit more sophisticated – a sensor called a magnetometer, which is used to measure the strength and direction of magnetic fields.
13. - In computer hardware, a port serves as an interface between the computer and other computers or peripheral devices.
15. - Copy (data) from one computer system to another, typically over the internet.
16. Universal Serial Bus is an industry standard that establishes specifications for cables and connectors and protocols for connection, communication and power supply between computers.