- 1. a plug-and-play interface that allows a computer to communicate with peripheral and other devices
- 4. what is a network security system used to stop unauthorized access
- 7. device that feeds data into a computer, such as keyboard or mouse.
- 8. a web address
- 10. from one computer system to another, typically over the internet
- 11. a client software program that runs against a web server or other internet sever and enables a user to navigate the worldwide web (WWW) to access and display a data
- 12. type of text style and size
- 14. an email, posting photos on a social media site and using your webcam
- 16. is it called if people are nasty to you online?
- 2. program that can be downloaded which allows users to enhance their broser; this allows extra activities of the web
- 3. act of trying to access someone's information illegally
- 5. code made up of numbers separated by three dots that identifies a particular computer on the internet
- 6. a process of converting data into a secret code for transmission over a public network
- 9. synchronous, text-based communication via computer
- 11. usually consist of eight bits.
- 13. at which a processor can complete a processing cycle
- 15. sent to your computer by a webserver that records your actions on a certain web site
- 17. person who post inflammatory comments or messages in an online community such as forum, chatroom, blog, or on social networking sites