- 5. Process unit and computer heart.
- 6. Reload or display the content of a web page or window.
- 7. Equipment that controls users' access to a network and gives them service and information.
- 9. Any program that runs on an operating system and does a specific function for a user.
- 11. Appearance presented by the programs after their execution through which we exercise communication with them.
- 13. A set of instructions that run as a macro.
- 14. Server that makes the Internet connection and that serves as a gateway to client computers.
- 1. Folder or buffer that temporarily stores the files on the computer.
- 2. Application to back up files, folders or drives.
- 3. Device that is part of a network controlled by a remote central unit.
- 4. Option offered by the HTML language to divide a web page into several zones.
- 8. Programming language that allows you to run programs written in a language very similar to C ++.
- 9. Defines the set of instructions used to execute a task or solve a problem.
- 10. Group of web pages related to each other.
- 12. Two or more computers connected to each other.