The Economic Boom of the 1920s
- 5. along with gas, what other fuel increased?
- 6. during the 1920s what resource doubled?
- 8. what did Ford develop by 1913?
- 9. who was mass production first used by?
- 1. what is a Model T also known as?
- 2. what was frequently mass produced during WW1?
- 3. what was the answer to 8 across also known as?
- 4. the resource from 6 across was cheap, reliable and _______?
- 7. what kitchen item was often mass produced?
- 8. name a company that used the assembly line.