The Girl Who Threw Butterflies Word Puzzle
- 3. Feeling or showing jealousy.
- 5. A player in a game of baseball that pitches the baseball.
- 9. Four (plates) that all must be touched by a runner in the game of baseball.
- 10. Something that is (typically/ commonly) remembered from the past; a recollection of past events or thoughts.
- 14. An over-sized glove made of leather used by baseball players to catch a baseball.
- 15. When someone is puzzled or baffled by something.
- 17. A publication which is printed consisting of (mainly) news, informative articles, and advertisements.
- 18. Someone that is incredibly skilled at something and passes it onto others by helping them practice in order to master that skill in particular.
- 19. (Based on someone's manner or how they behave). Someone who may be sharing secret knowledge with someone.
- 20. A baseball player that is stationed at one of the infield positions of the baseball diamond (during a game of baseball).
- 21. Especially composed in a newspaper, a (brief) biography of a typically deceased person which serves as a notification of their death.
- 1. Ball A slow pitch that has no spin and moves erratically.
- 2. A deep feel of distress that is commonly caused by the loss or disappointment of something
- 4. Amusing; funny.
- 6. The experience of being sleep deprived because of the inability of rest, nap, or sleep.
- 7. Typically a form of sport or play that is played (typically) by people according to its rules and expectations and also sometimes based of the skill of its players
- 8. A group of players forming one side in a (competitive) game or sport.
- 9. A ball game that is played by two teams of nine on a diamond shaped circuit that is composed of four bases.
- 11. A person who runs around the bases of a baseball diamond as a member of its team at bat.
- 12. The comprehension of something.
- 13. To perform an activity repeatedly in order to achieve a particular goal or to maintain the proficiency of a skill.
- 16. Something that is unexpected or astonishing.