The Girl Who Threw Butterflies Word Puzzle
- 2. Four (plates) that all must be touched by a runner in the game of baseball.
- 3. The experience of being sleep deprived because of the inability of rest, nap, or sleep.
- 5. A person that runs around the bases of a baseball diamond and is a member of the team at bat.
- 7. A deep feeling of distress that is commonly caused by the loss or disappointment of something.
- 11. When someone is puzzled or baffled by something.
- 13. Typically a form of sport or play that is played (typically) by people according to its rules and expectations and also sometimes based of the skill of its players.
- 14. A player in a game of baseball that pitches the baseball.
- 16. A baseball player that is stationed at one of the infield positions of the baseball diamond (during a game of baseball).
- 18. (Based on someone's manner or how they behave). Someone who may be sharing secret knowledge with someone.
- 20. Amusing; funny.
- 21. Something that is (typically/ commonly) remembered from the past; a recollection of past events or thoughts.
- 1. A group of players forming one side in a (competitive) game or sport.
- 2. A ball game that is played by two teams of nine on a diamond shaped circuit that is composed of four bases.
- 4. Something that is unexpected or astonishing.
- 6. Feeling or showing jealousy.
- 8. Someone that is incredibly skilled at something and passes it onto others by helping them practice in order to master that skill in particular.
- 9. The comprehension of something.
- 10. A slow pitch that has no spin and moves erratically.
- 12. An over-sized glove made of leather used by baseball players to catch a baseball.
- 15. A publication which is printed consisting of (mainly) news, informative articles, and advertisements.
- 17. To perform an activity repeatedly in order to achieve a particular goal or to maintain the proficiency of a skill.
- 19. Especially composed in a newspaper, a (brief) biography of a typically deceased person which serves as a notification of their death.