The Planets of our Solar System
- 3. Reclassified as a Dwarf Planet in 2006.
- 5. Formed when a supergiant star dies, explodes and collapses due to gravity.
- 7. The Planet closest to the sun made of heavy elements.
- 9. The scientific theory of the formation of the Universe.
- 12. Caused when the Earth rotates through the tail of a Comet.
- 13. The least dense Planet in our Solar System.
- 14. The Gas Giant that spins on its side.
- 15. Rock that is flying through space.
- 16. The largest Planet in our Solar System.
- 17. The Star at the centre of our Solar System.
- 18. The Planet sometimes considered to be Earth's evil twin.
- 19. The Planet home to the only known life in our Solar System.
- 1. The Space Telescope launched in 1990 that orbits the Earth.
- 2. Geologically incative mass that orbits Earth.
- 4. Grouping of ice and dust that leaves a tail when it travels through the Inner Solar System.
- 6. Groups of stars that form patterns in our night sky.
- 7. Rock that lands on Earth from space as it does not completley burn as it enters Earth's atmosphere.
- 8. Sometimes referred to as the Red Planet.
- 10. Material left over from the formation of the Solar System that moves around the Solar System.
- 11. The windiest Planet in our Solar System.
- 15. Rock entering the Earth's atmosphere as a shooting star.