- 3. The place where someone or something is going
- 5. A holiday on a large ship, sailing from place to place
- 6. To decide that an organized event will not now happen
- 7. A place where planes regularly take off and land.
- 8. When you travel from one place to another.
- 10. A town by the sea or by a river which has a harbour.
- 13. A short journey usually made for pleasure.
- 16. Place where a bus stops to allow passengers to get on/off.
- 17. Someone travelling in a vehicle but not controlling it.
- 1. A place where trains stop so you can get on or off.
- 2. Someone whose job is to check that you have a ticket.
- 4. Make an event happen later than originally planned.
- 9. Roads or paths you follow to travel
- 10. The area in a railway station where you get on/off trains.
- 11. Bags you carry with you when you are travelling
- 12. Piece of paper that shows you have paid to do something
- 14. A list of dates and times showing when things happen.
- 15. A place where taxis wait for passengers