- 5. an unusual and exciting or daring experience.
- 7. an establishment which provides inexpensive food and lodging for a specific group of people, such as students.
- 10. a person who travels or hikes carrying their belongings in a rucksack.
- 12. an endorsement on a passport indicating that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country.
- 13. a country or language other than one’s own.
- 14. a planned route or journey.
- 15. picture made using a camera.
- 16. the official residence or offices of an ambassador.
- 1. the process of translating words or texts from one language into another.
- 2. allow or provide for a particular amount of money.
- 3. existing, occurring, or carried on between nations.
- 4. the process of translating words or texts from one language into another.
- 6. a card for sending a message by post without an envelope, typically having a photograph or other illustration on one side.
- 8. establishment providing accommodation, meals, and other services for travellers and tourists.
- 9. the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
- 10. a line separating two countries, administrative divisions or other areas.
- 11. an unusual and exciting or daring experience.
- 17. a thing that is kept as a reminder of a person, place or event.