- 2. a country that receives more tourists than the population of it's country.
- 5. a factor you must consider when travelling, which includes learning important phrases.
- 7. a system of money in general use in a particular country.
- 8. a stamp placed in your passport for the country you will be visiting, stating the length of time you are allowed to visit the country.
- 13. a tax that must be paid when leaving a country.
- 14. A list of income and likely expenditures
- 16. to make a journey, typically of some length.
- 1. a factor that you must consider when deciding to travel, usually to do with currency and the foreign exchange rate.
- 3. the national currency used by France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece and etc.
- 4. an arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.
- 6. A person or organisation that conducts business on behalf of another.
- 9. a country that DFAT does not advise you to visit due to the extremely dangerous security situation and the very high threat of terrorist attack.
- 10. an important factor to consider when travelling which includes researching the country to find out the temperature and to know what types of clothes to bring.
- 11. A travel plan
- 12. an official document granting permission to travel between countries
- 15. an illegal substance to bring to another country.