- 5. Take care of something or someone (a pet, a place, a baby, etc)
- 6. Leave your home to spend time somewhere else, usually for a holiday.
- 11. Accept a situation or a problem that you don’t like because you can’t change it.
- 14. Go to the place where somebody is leaving from
- 15. When you travel to lots of places in a city or country and a guide tells you about the interesting things you can see.
- 16. Go to the reception desk of a hotel to pay your bill before you leave.
- 1. Start a journey
- 2. Travel with a very small amount of luggage.
- 3. Go to the reception desk of a hotel to say you have arrived and to get the key to your room.
- 4. Travel to different places in the same town/city/area.
- 7. When you travel from one place to another place.
- 8. Feel happy and excited about something that is going to happen.
- 9. When you go to a place for a short time and then come back.
- 10. Do something in order to solve a problem or achieve something.
- 12. Return to a place after you have been somewhere else.
- 13. Go to a place where somebody is waiting and take them where they want to go.