Truck Camper Magazine Crossword Puzzle
- 1. A certified scale.
- 5. Perhaps the most popular truck camper bucket list destination.
- 9. In Europe, truck campers are called what campers.
- 10. This power tool is commonly used to run mechanical jacks.
- 11. Always have this when backing up a truck camper.
- 12. What we like to say truck campers can tow.
- 13. In Australia, truck campers are called what campers.
- 19. The most popular type of renewable energy for a truck camper.
- 20. Safety devices that need to be replaced every five years.
- 23. These devices hold down a pop-up roof.
- 24. If your jacks aren’t electric, they’re probably this.
- 26. These connect the truck and camper for travel.
- 2. Who loads the campers at TCM.
- 3. It’s lights out when you pull this.
- 4. Truck capacity used to determine if a truck and camper are a match.
- 6. Drain this before winter.
- 7. The first things to check when something isn’t running in a camper.
- 8. Pink and happy in the cold.
- 14. Check these regularly, water you want to or not.
- 15. Not every camper has this foundation.
- 16. What Gordon likes to hunt for while traveling.
- 17. The birthday Truck Camper Magazine celebrates next January.
- 18. Not in the dictionary, but this is what we commonly call six-wheel trucks.
- 21. Acronym for the balance point on a truck camper.
- 22. Connects the electrical from the truck and camper.
- 25. Replace this rod or you’re rotten.