- 2. Tybee is considered this type of protective island
- 3. Massive ships typically seen approaching Savannah's port
- 5. One way to paddle over to Little Tybee
- 6. You can see this SC island from Tybee's north side
- 9. Tybee structure built for the 1996 Olympic Games
- 11. Popular game played on Friday nights at the Tybee Island Legion Post
- 13. The Tybee Island Lighthouse is Georgia's oldest & ____ lighthouse
- 14. Every fall, Tybee celebrates buccaneers and scallawags at this fun festival
- 1. Tybee's secret beach at Alley 3
- 4. Tybee's eastern shoreline faces this ocean
- 7. How many beaches are on Tybee Island?
- 8. Fort found on Tybee's North Beach
- 10. Tybee's little lighthouse
- 12. "Tybee" is believed to translate to what indigenous word?