- 3. trapped by greenhouse gas emissions in an urban area
- 6. when wind around a building is sucked down causing gusty conditions in the area
- 8. the actual land in which the settlement is built
- 10. The most dense area in New York
- 11. changing the colour of the surface lowers the....
- 13. When stores cluster together at the rural to urban fringe (electrical, furniture, hardware) they form a....
- 14. the CBD can be broken into the core and .......
- 15. a city that went bankrupt after deindustrialisation
- 1. when wind is channeled down a street by tall buildings that are dense
- 2. when the urban areas is 2-4 degrees celcius warmer than surrounding areas
- 4. One of Singapore's functions
- 5. the minimum number of people required for a good or service to stay in buisness
- 7. a city with a population of 10 million or more...
- 9. the sector of the economy that is not regulated
- 12. the informal sector is often divided into a street economy and a ............. economy