- 4. A war fought from 1939 to 1945
- 6. US President Franklin Douglas Roosevelt
- 7. insect whose larvae feed on cotton crops
- 10. A British passenger ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat
- 12. the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
- 13. Georgia governor that fought against Roosevelt's New Deal policies
- 14. Another leading component to the start of the Great Depression.
- 15. a long period without rain
- 16. A nickname for the Great Plains regions hit by drought
- 1. His best known accomplishments as a Senator are his support of the military and along with his partnership of Carl Vinson
- 2. Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941. The attack devastated the American
- 3. Father of the Two-Ocean Navy
- 4. A war fought from 1914 to 1918
- 5. A telegram Germany Sent to Mexico to convince Mexico to attack the U.S.
- 8. allowed sales or loans of war materials to any country whose defense the president deems vital to the defense of the U.S
- 9. New Deal program designed to build the capabilities to bring electricity to rural areas
- 11. So many crops were grown, a lot of them were thrown away.