- 3. Which form of government is led by a king or queen?
- 4. How many branches are the in the US?
- 7. Which group makes up the Legislative branch?
- 8. What is the current form of government?
- 10. Which branch creates laws?
- 13. Where is the US capital?
- 14. Who was the first president?
- 16. This party wants a bigger government
- 1. What do we call the first ten amendments?
- 2. Who is the head of the Executive branch?
- 5. Which branch executes laws?
- 6. Which form of government is led by a few?
- 9. Which branch interprets laws?
- 11. This group of Congress includes 100 people
- 12. No government!! AH!!!
- 15. How many original colonies did the US have?