- 1. Movement addressed issues of American societies beliefs and morals
- 3. Crow laws put in place to enforce separate but equal
- 5. Clause a provision that allows people or entities to follow old rules that once governed their activity instead of newly implemented ones
- 7. National advancement of colored people
- 9. Du Bois He was a historian, author, and civil rights, activist.
- 12. B. Anthony women's rights activist who played a pivotal role in the women's suffrage movement
- 14. laws restricted on who can work (age ect.)
- 15. Amendment right for women to vote
- 17. Movement political environmental movement meant to protect land, animals, and other things in the future.
- 2. the right to vote in political elections
- 4. B. Wells an American investigative journalist, major leader in the civil rights movements
- 6. Movement secret meeting near Niagra falls led by W.E.B Du Bois about full civil liberties.
- 8. v. Ferguson came up with separate but equal
- 10. Journalists who established leaders as corrupt
- 11. the action of setting something or someone apart
- 13. T. Washington dominant leader in the African American community. Also an American educator and journalist.
- 15. Amendment direct election of senators to represent each state
- 16. tax tax levied on all adults