Vehicle Suspension Systems
- 2. When braking hard, what vehicle movement will occur?
- 4. If something is operated by gas it is considered what?
- 7. What type of suspension offers a self-levelling quality?
- 8. What protects the vehicle damper piston from debris scoring it?
- 9. The most common type of hydraulic damper is what?
- 10. If a metal has the ability to rust, what must it contain?
- 11. Weight that is held up by the vehicle suspension is considered?
- 14. What must you always wear in the workshop?
- 18. One symptom of a broken coil spring would be excessive tread wear, what is another?
- 19. What road spring must have a shackle?
- 1. If something is operated by fluid it is considered what?
- 3. The movement a spring creates if not dampened?
- 5. If each wheel acts independently the suspension is considered what?
- 6. What does the coil spring do when under load?
- 7. What component tries to reduce body roll?
- 12. A component which stops metal on metal contact when the spring is fully compressed.
- 13. What must be used when striping down a Macphersons strut?
- 15. A type of road spring which twists under load.
- 16. What is the most common type of road spring?
- 17. One disadvantage of solid suspension is?