- 2. The indie sensation Stardew Valley takes place in the fictional __________ Town.
- 3. Nintendo's first major console (abbr.)
- 5. The longest running online video game, still playable 20 years after its release!
- 8. She is credited as being the first playable female character in a video game series.
- 9. This pink, bouncy video game character is known for inhaling his foes.
- 11. This sandbox builder is the best selling video game of all time.
- 13. In his first ever Nintendo title, he was a villain.
- 14. Also known as King Koopa, he's Mario's greatest adversary.
- 15. This tech company famously created the Playstation in 1994.
- 16. Sonic the Hedgehog's best friend and sidekick.
- 1. A gaming term for a player's character coming back to life.
- 4. The developers of one of the most popular MMOs, Fortnite.
- 6. The name of the animatronic rabbit in the popular horror game franchise, Five Nights at Freddy's.
- 7. Perhaps the most well known Pokemon, its name is a portmanteau of the sounds made by electric sparks and mice in Japanese.
- 10. Sometimes a friend and sometimes a foe of Mario, this strange creature always wears a bow.
- 11. The world's most famous plumber and star of over a dozen games.
- 12. Atari's block stacking game, still popular decade after its initial release.