- 1. A long sharp weapon made of metal.
- 5. A tool you use for calligraphy.
- 6. An expert in a skill (noun) or to become an expert in a skill (verb).
- 7. The artwork and images in a video game.
- 8. A sword that is sharp on both sides.
- 11. The measure for the amount of skill your character has in a video game.
- 12. A wooden pole Shaolin Monks use to fight.
- 13. Things you do in a video game to level up.
- 2. The weapon Doris' favorite character uses.
- 3. An ancient Chinese music instrument called the Qin.
- 4. The different people within a video game.
- 6. A person that goes into solitude usually for religious meditation and enlightenment.
- 9. A long weapon that consists of a pole and a sharp edge on one end.
- 10. A long thin musical instrument that you blow into to make music.