- 1. An examination
- 8. To say you are unhappy or uncomfortable about a situation.
- 9. To interact, mix, be friendly with.
- 10. Having to do with the body, not the mind.
- 11. An alcoholic drink made from malt and grains.
- 13. Ideal; the best.
- 2. Being awake and able to understand where you are; being aware.
- 3. The long handle of a broom, which is a tool we use to sweep the floor.
- 4. A person who does not eat or use any animal products.
- 5. Completely different; unlike.
- 6. A story performed on stage; a play.
- 7. The way someone or something looks
- 8. To get better
- 12. Mental or emotional pressure; tension or worry.