What does health mean to individuals?
- 1. Refers to changes that occur in our level of health.
- 6. health relates to a sense purpose/meaning in our life.
- 10. health is our ability to interact with other people.
- 12. Is the level of sickness in a given population.
- 13. Refers to the way something is viewed by an individual/group.
- 14. Meanings of _ _ _ _ _ _ have changed over time.
- 18. Refers to a sense of belonging.
- 19. Our health compared to other people or other points of time in our life.
- 20. Behaviours likely to contribute to poorer levels of health.
- 2. Is the number of deaths in a given population form a cause and/or over a period of time.
- 3. An opinion to which people may be expected to conform.
- 4. health is the state of emotion well-being.
- 5. The health status of young Australians is described as _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
- 7. Behaviours likely to enhance a person's level of health.
- 8. Abbreviation for World Health Organisation.
- 9. _ _ _ _ expectancy is the average number of years of life remaining to a person at a particular age, based on current death rates.
- 11. Our level of health is a result of the complex _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ between the dimensions.
- 12. Protective and risk behaviours often have this effect.
- 15. health is the wellness of the body and absence of pain.
- 16. Health may be represented as a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
- 17. Refers to a lack of physical activity.