- 2. as an actual or existinf fact.
- 4. In addition to wath has been said.
- 7. much or many with many and more.
- 8. To refer briefly to: speak of.
- 9. added; more; supplementary.
- 13. adj; not the one or the other.
- 14. Adv,adj; In a good or satisfactory manners.
- 16. separate, apart: by oneself, Alone.
- 17. Adj, (synonym of: in addition,aditionally, too, besides).
- 1. Adverb, (synonym of= moreover, besides, in addition).
- 3. hand (nouns), other(adj).
- 5. See a choice, allowing for a choice two or more thing.
- 6. Synonym of= Moreover, in addition.
- 10. One or the other.
- 11. Conjonction, See neither(synonym).
- 12. Something that is real and actually exist.
- 15. This word is used to express surprise or scorn about something.