- 2. The students are reading l________ in the morning.
- 5. Most of them l________ peaceful and happy lives.
- 6. Please speaker l_____ , I couldn’t hear you clearly just now.
- 7. She is a l________ and active girl.
- 9. I l________ my key and I must find it.
- 10. How l________ have you lived here?
- 11. If you can’t find the way when you travel ,you should ask the l________ people for help.
- 12. At that moment he heard Alice's key turning in the l_______ of the door.
- 1. I learned a l________ from him about how to run a company.
- 3. Those children feel l________ because their parents work outside all the year.
- 4. Romeo and Juliet is a l________ story.
- 5. The girl's rosy cheeks made her look very l_______.
- 7. She is a l________ nervous because she’s never been heard by so many people.
- 8. __________
- 9. The flowers l________ very nice and I will buy them .