- 2. The island where people throw pots out of the window during Easter.
- 3. The building in Washington which has had an Easter Egg hunt for the last 150 years.
- 7. Elegant hats that girls in America wear for Easter.
- 8. The correct spelling of the Polish tradition of throwing water over each other on Easter Monday.
- 10. What children in Sweden and Finland dress up as during Easter.
- 13. Three days before Easter Sunday
- 14. The Jewish festival held during the Easter time
- 16. The country that Easter Island belongs to.
- 17. The name of a baby sheep.
- 1. The town in France where a 15,000 egg omelette is cooked every Easter.
- 4. The fruity bread rolls eaten in Britain during easter.
- 5. How to colour eggs, sounds violent.
- 6. What might come out of an egg
- 9. Two days before Easter Friday
- 11. The large rabbit which ius a symbol of Easter
- 12. What is the Pomlazka a type of, which Slovakian boys use on girls every easter.
- 14. A week before Easter Sunday
- 15. The season of Easter