- 1. Harvey's flooding extended beyond traditional flood ________.
- 3. Many homeowners don't have this type of coverage.
- 6. Many Americans think they're insured for this.
- 8. The geographical spread of this threat is ________.
- 11. Private insurers need this to underwrite flood accurately.
- 12. Communities need to be more ________ after a disaster.
- 2. Insurers need room to offer broad, flexible coverage _______.
- 4. NFIP insurance is often __________.
- 5. The flooding is blamed on urban development and ______.
- 7. FEMA has licensed AIR's inland flood and storm surge ________.
- 9. Hurricane Harvey was not a ______ event.
- 10. Harvey damages have been estimated at $65 to $75 ________.
- 12. Millions of Americans don't know they're at _________