- 1. Addition. To plus numbers together.
- 3. The answer to a multiplication equation
- 6. Repeated addition
- 7. The answer to an addition equation.
- 8. To remove an amount from another.
- 10. A number that includes a numerator and denominator separated by a line (also represents division)
- 11. The space between two lines that intersect
- 13. To equally split a number
- 2. A number written with tenths and/or hundredths, thousandths, etc.
- 4. The answer to a subtraction equation.
- 5. Addition. To add numbers together.
- 6. To remove an amount from another.
- 9. A symbol to clarify the order of operations in an algebraic expression
- 12. Repeated addition
- 13. A unit of measurement for angles