Manatee Village - Pioneer Jobs
- 1. "_____smith" is a person who works with metal and made necessary items like farming tools and architectural structures.
- 5. place for travelers to stay overnight.
- 9. vegetable made of crunchy stalks, parsley family, white with green leaves.
- 10. type of animal used for eggs.
- 13. bitter citrus fruit.
- 15. red fruit, Harllee family started this industry.
- 17. person who separates oysters from the shells.
- 18. sweet red fruit, type of berry, popular in Plant City.
- 19. "mail _______" person who delivers mail.
- 20. type of doctor that Manatee Village did not have at first, deals with teeth.
- 2. this is a type of tree grown by Mrs. Atzeroth and sold as a caffeinated beverage today.
- 3. person who cuts and sells meats.
- 4. young man who delivers newspapers.
- 6. person who teaches children in a one-room schoolhouse.
- 7. medical professional, many women in the medical field held this position.
- 8. person who draws portraits for customers.
- 10. person who performs office tasks.
- 11. "___ hunter" refers to someone who herds cattle while Florida was still a free-range state.
- 12. building that employs many people, manufacturing or production plant.
- 14. a citrus fruit given as a gift during the Holidays.
- 16. person who connects telephone party lines.
- 21. type of plant that makes a sweet substance.