The Remarkable Story of Maya Angelou
- 3. A harsh, discordant mixture of sounds.
- 5. To transform, especially in a surprising or magical manner.
- 9. A pen made from the flight feather of a large bird or used to refer to a writer or their pen.
- 10. Courage in pain or adversity.
- 11. A person who collects or has a great love of books.
- 12. A modulation or inflection of the voice or rhythmic flow of a sequence of sounds or words.
- 15. The dispersion of any people from their original homeland.
- 1. The state of being silent, either by choice or inability.
- 2. Fluent or persuasive speaking or writing.
- 4. Serving as a symbol of a particular quality or concept.
- 6. The works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively.
- 7. A combination of diverse elements forming a more or less coherent whole.
- 8. Loyal, reliable, and hardworking individuals, often associated with a cause or movement.
- 13. Loud and clear, especially concerning a call to action.
- 14. A woman who is considered to be alluring or fascinating but also dangerous in some way.