The Stunning Beauty of the Amalfi Coast
- 2. A harmonious combination of elements, often referring to sounds or sights.
- 3. Relating to the part of the Mediterranean Sea off the western coast of Italy.
- 4. A deep sky-blue color.
- 5. Of or relating to Byzantium (now Istanbul), the Byzantine Empire, or the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- 7. (of a voice or words) Sweet or musical; pleasant to hear.
- 10. Resembling a serpent in form or movement; winding or turning one way and another.
- 11. Connected with the sea, especially in relation to seaborne trade or naval matters.
- 13. Extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world.
- 14. Something made up of many different components that all contribute to the final result.
- 1. Relating to the practice of cooking or eating fine food.
- 5. A genus of thorny ornamental vines, bushes, or trees with flower-like spring leaves near its flowers.
- 6. Something widely feared as a possible unpleasant or dangerous occurrence.
- 8. A lemon-flavored liqueur produced mainly in southern Italy.
- 9. Green, especially of grass or crops.
- 12. A bright blue color, often likened to the sky.