This mysterious world of ours
- 3. One way of finding answers to questions we have.
- 6. The place where teh sky and the land seem to meet.
- 10. "Who are we and where do we come from?" is a question of ___.
- 13. Adil used to like painting pictures of ___ before, now he had no interest in them.
- 14. Our world is a very ____ place.
- 16. The shapes worked together to make new ___.
- 18. When we ask questions of faith we go on a ___ journey.
- 19. How did the shapes feel after a few days
- 20. In the story "Another way of seeing things", what was Adil doing when the story starts?
- 21. Adil asked himself, "Oh, ___ did the mouse have to die?"
- 22. In our spiritual search, we need a spiritual ___ who can lead us through the unknown.
- 1. One of the three shapes on the story "The picture that came to life"
- 2. Our planet is home to all kinds of ___ and animals.
- 4. A natural disaster mentioned in the reading.
- 5. Triangle suggested at the end, that if the shapes ___ ___ about their own selves, they will begin to understand who they are.
- 7. Our spiritual guide ___ to us new meanings about this mysterious world in which we live.
- 8. Many people suffer because they are ___.
- 9. Zulekha could not find her own story because it was still being ___.
- 11. We see ___ and sadness in our world (opposite of sadness).
- 12. Seeking answers to difficult questions is like climbing a high ___, when we are at the very top, we see things we had never seen before. We also discover that there are even higher ___ to climb.
- 14. Which animal helped Adil escape from the cat?
- 15. "What makes some people want to paint pictures of flowers?" is a question of __.
- 16. "How are our eyes able to see various colors?" is a question of ___.
- 17. Zuleikha was looking for her own ___ in the book.
- 20. What did Adil do for the mouse at the end of the story?