- 4. the main type of diffusion in terms of diffusion of pop culture
- 7. a social phenomenon, something the majority of a group do
- 10. what causes pop culture to spread and become famous
- 13. part of a person's self-conception and self-perception and is related to nationality, ethnicity, religion, social class, generation, and locality, and regional identity.
- 14. example of this is Deutsche Welle
- 1. relating to populations that access pop culture
- 2. type of diffusion that can cause the spread of folk music
- 3. a personal phenomenon, something that a single person does
- 5. type of diffusion relating to the isolation of folk cultural
- 6. What is affected by pop culture but not by folk culture
- 8. the access of this allows pop culture to be distributed across countries
- 9. example of this is rap
- 11. where folk music is based from
- 12. a place where something originates from.
- 15. one of the oldest folk sports, that diffused into a popular culture sport