National Forum Bumper Christmas Crossword
- 3. A team approach shared by the National Forum and Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.
- 5. What we in the National Forum wish you (1, 5, 9).
- 7. The building that houses the National Forum and played host to ‘The Late Late Toy Show’ this year.
- 8. ‘Five gold rings!’ and five of these in the PD Framework.
- 9. The National Forum’s team Award.
- 12. Christmas is the most ______ time of the year.
- 14. Most common phrase during an online call, ‘You’re on ____’.
- 15. Time to rest – ‘and to all a _____ ______ (4, 5).
- 19. There are about a hundred of these supported by the National Forum and happening across the sector this academic year.
- 20. ‘no go’from March 2020.
- 22. This year the National Forum set up a Student Associate one of these.
- 1. The sector’s new minister.
- 2. A way to show that sharing open educational resources (OER)is caring, at Christmas and all year around. C_______ C_______.
- 4. What we all did this year in the move to online/remote teaching, learning and assessment.
- 6. The student voice in recognising exceptional teachers.
- 10. The National Forum, in partnership with the IRC, awarded five of these in June of this year.
- 11. In 2020, this ‘V’ preceded teaching, meeting, coffee, drinks, concerts, hugs.
- 13. The topic of the PD course that the National Forum offered in collaboration with AHEAD this year.
- 16. Open Course for peers, Christmas Three?
- 17. If you can’t teach or meet face-to-face you could do this.
- 18. In May 2020 the National Forum launched this report about experiences of digital.
- 19. The acronym of the major funding awarded to the sector through the National Forum this and last year.
- 21. The street in Dublin 2 where the National Forum offices are.