- 3. a simple way of describing a set of programming instructions in a manner that resembles a programming language
- 9. a programming construct where a section of code is run only if a condition is met
- 10. a data type composed of a number that is not an integer
- 11. a series of memory locations – or 'boxes' – each of which holds a single item of data, but with each box sharing the same name
- 12. whole numbers represented as binary values
- 14. Data values that stay the same every time a program is executed
- 15. a data item that may take on more than one value during the runtime of a program.
- 16. changing the data type of a piece of data from one type to another
- 1. a control flow statement that allows code to be executed repeatedly based on a given Boolean condition
- 2. a diagram that depicts a process, system or computer algorithm.
- 4. a data type where the data only has two possible variables: true or false
- 5. a statement in computer programming that is used to set a value to a variable name
- 6. with the object or purpose of:
- 7. else if
- 8. manipulation (use) of technology for some aims beyond the tool itself.
- 13. a linear sequence of characters, words, or other data.
- 17. the specific order in which instructions are performed in an algorithm.